Baltimore & Washington, D.C. Immigration Attorney
Immigration Law Firm Serving Chevy Chase and the DC Metro Area
Immigration to the United States is something that many people desire, but the process is very detailed and difficult. If you are in need of an immigration lawyer serving Baltimore and Washington, D.C., look no further than the Patel Law Group. Our experienced lawyers can guide you step by step as you prepare your documentation, apply for a visa, and navigate the U.S. immigration process.
Call Us Toll-Free at (888) 223-8176 to Schedule Your Initial
Consultation with a Washington DC Immigration Lawyer
Why You Should Choose the Patel Law Group
- Our attorneys are experienced & knowledgeable in all areas of immigration law.
- We use advanced technology to acces information.
- We schedule regular client meetings to make sure all our clients are fully informed.
- Our lawyers provide a full disclosure of all legal fees.
- Our office is conveniently located right above the DC MetroRail and Metro Bus Station.
Legal Counsel in All Business Immigration Matters
We are an AILA member and a Federal Bar Association member. What truly sets us apart, however, is the level of commitment that is exuded by our Baltimore immigration attorneys. Our lawyers are truly dedicated to each client's case. We will always treat you as a person, not just another case number, and we genuinely want to help you reach your goals.
At the Patel Law Group, we are united in the approach that we take with every client who comes to us for help. We have assisted, counseled, and represented immigrants and their families in the following immigration matters:
- Business Visas – To satisfy the laws and eligibility for a U.S. business or investment visa, you must meet certain requirements. We can assist with the application process.
- Employment-Based Immigration– Employment is one of the most common reasons why people seek to immigrate to the U.S. Our law firm can assist you and your sponsoring employer in filing the proper documents for your immigration.
- Immigration Visas – There are numerous types of visas for which you can apply, including A, E, G, H1, J, L1, and P visas. Our lawyers can help in each case.
- Deportation Defense – Our firm may be able to help you avoid being deported from the United States. We know the laws and legal strategies that may be able to protect your resident status.
- Citizenship & Naturalization– Many of our clients want to become U.S. citizens. We may be able to guide you through the detailed process.
Contact a Washington DC & Baltimore Immigration Lawyer
The Patel Law Group is committed to assisting business persons, workers, employers, and families to achieve their immigration goals. Our seasoned legal team will stay by your side through the entire process, explaining every part of the process and providing the counsel and assistance that you need.
Contact an immigration attorney at (888) 223-8176 today for an initial consultation. We proudly serve clients in Baltimore, Chevy Chase, and throughout the D.C. Metro area.