Visa Options for Physicians

There are a variety of employment-based visas available for foreign-trained Physicians, many of which allow for adjustment to lawful permanent resident status.

Comprehensive Visa Assistance for International Medical Graduates

Our attorneys have assisted International Medical Graduates obtain the following visas:

  • EB-1 – Person of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Professor and Researcher
  • EB-2 – Advanced Degree
  • National interest waiver for Physicians in Medically Underserved Areas
  • Labor Certification for Physicians (If NIW is unavailable)
  • Physicians as Investors (E-2 visa if physician invests in a medical practice and is from a treaty country and is not involved in patient care)
  • H-1B, H-2B, H-3 (externship)
  • J visa/ J-visa waiver
  • O visas
  • TN visa
  • H-1B1 (U.S. – Chile Free Trade Agreement or U.S. –Singapore Free Trade Agreement)
  • Medical Students seeking a clerkship (B-1)

Ready to Start Your Visa Process? Contact Patel Law Group Now!

Questions about our services? Contact us at the Patel Law Group today!

  • “I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs immigration services.”

    - Parul P.
  • “Chirag at The Patel Law Group provided good advice and was honest.”

    - Sakina N H.
  • “Thank you Patel Law Group!! Keep up the good work.”

    - F.G.


    Get Started Now

    Learn which visas you are eligible for you to enter the United States, and get assistance applying. Contact an immigration attorney at (888) 223-8176 today!

    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your phone number.
      This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
    • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy