Visa Options for Physicians
There are a variety of employment-based visas available for foreign-trained Physicians, many of which allow for adjustment to lawful permanent resident status.
Our attorneys have assisted International Medical Graduates obtain the following visas:
- EB-1 – Person of Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Professor and Researcher
- EB-2 – Advanced Degree
- National interest waiver for Physicians in Medically Underserved Areas
- Labor Certification for Physicians (If NIW is unavailable)
- Physicians as Investors (E-2 visa if physician invests in a medical practice and is from a treaty country and is not involved in patient care)
- H-1B, H-2B, H-3 (externship)
- J visa/ J-visa waiver
- O visas
- TN visa
- H-1B1 (U.S. – Chile Free Trade Agreement or U.S. –Singapore Free Trade Agreement)
- Medical Students seeking a clerkship (B-1)
Questions about our services? Contact us at the Patel Law Group today!