H-1B Visa Attorneys
Effective H-1B Legal Representation - Call (888) 223-8176 today!
At the Patel Law Group, our clients include small and large businesses, hospitals, and other corporate entities seeking to employ a foreign-trained professional, such as a physician, nurse, scientist, engineer, or IT professional.
Are you looking to immigrate to the United States to work in a specialty occupation? Speak with an immigration lawyer from our firm to learn if you're eligible and to prepare for your petition!
H-1B Dual Intent Visa
INA Section 101(a)(15)(H) allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. The current law limits to 65,000 the number of nonimmigrants who may be issued a visa or otherwise provided H-1B status each fiscal year. An additional 20,000 visas are available for those applicants who possess a U.S.-earned master’s or higher degree (or equivalent).
Therefore, the foreign worker must possess at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and state licensure, if required to practice in that field.
Our firm provides comprehensive services including the following:
- Preparation and filing of USCIS forms
- Preparation and filing of the Labor Condition Application (LCA)
- Preparation and filing of Employment Contracts, Employer and Peer Support Letters
- Preparation and filing of Applications for Change of Status
- Preparation and filing for petition for Change of Employers
- Preparation and filing of H4 Dependent Petitions
- Preparation and filing of H1B Extensions
Do you have questions about our services? Contact us!
The Patel Law Group is prepared to answer any questions you may have about immigration. Do not hesitate to consult a Washington D.C. immigration attorney and learn how we can help you pursue your dream of living and working in the United States. We serve clients all across Maryland, including Bethesda, Rockville, Silver Spring, and surrounding areas.
Contact us to learn more.